My new winter coat projet - Un petit projet hivernal

22 h 46

J'adore la laine orange brûlé. J'ai cette laine bouillie fantastique qui n'attend que d'être cousue. Voilà mon nouveau projet. Le patron de papier est taillé, les modifs et la toile arrivent bientôt.

I love burned orange wool. I have this amazing boiled wool which is just begging to be sewned. The paper pattern is cut, the adjustments and muslin should be completed soon.

What do work on ? Send me a link and I will post it here ...

xx

You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

  1. J'adore la laine orange brule aussi! Je ne peux pas attendre de voir votre manteau fini. Hope my French makes sense!

    RépondreEffacer
  2. THat sounds amazing. I can't wait to see your version!

    RépondreEffacer
  3. It's nice to see you posting again about your sewing projects. I have this pattern too so can't wait to see the burnt orange boiled wool version on you!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Yes, it's sew nice to see you post here again! ;)
    Rhonda

    RépondreEffacer

Popular Posts