Little Black Dress, I need your help !

20 h 40

J'ai réellement besoin de votre aide. Pour le 1er mai, je dois me confectionner une robe cocktail. Il s'agit d'une soirée-cocktail où je suis en nomination pour un prix. Je ne sais quel style ou patron choisir avez-vous des idées ? Dois-je porter une robe noire absolument ?

Laissez moi un lien vers votre robe préférée.

I really need your help with this one. For the 1st of May, I need A dress, preferably a cocktail dress. I will be attending a gala-cocktail where I am nominated for an award. I do not have a clue on what to wear. What style ? What pattern ? Do I absolutely need a black dress ?

Leave me a link to your favorite cocktail dress.

O quanto ho bisogno del suo aiuto! Per la serra del primo di Maggio, parteciperò a un cocktail e non so cosa portare. Sono stata invitata da un cocktail-gala dove sono nominata per un primo. Che style, che modello di carta scegliere ? Devo assolutamente portare un vestito nero ? Aiuto, aiuto !

Lascia me un link verso il suo vestito cocktail preferito.

You Might Also Like

7 commentaires

  1. http://www.voguepatterns.com/item/V1014.htm?tab=list/evening_bridal_includes_designer&page=all

    Looks professional, classy, not sexy, stylish, showcases your beautiful figure...

    Just my thought... Hope you WIN!!!
    Soft hug,
    Rhonda in Montreal

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Pourquoi donc une robe noire, une (des) couleur(s) en accord avec ta carnation et une matière qui te plait (riche reflets d'un velour rouge, vert, mauve sombre, pas très printanier soit, mais somptueux; voile et sequins brillants en noir ou autre; soie, satin brillant, changeant en couleurs sympa... la liste n'est pas limitative).
    Rhoto a dit -classy, stylish, professional- and I totaly agree with her...
    quelques propositions : http://www.voguepatterns.com/item/V1032.htm?tab=list/evening_bridal_includes_designer&page=all (en version couleur, ou noire et court aux genoux, non ?!)
    http://www.voguepatterns.com/item/V8241.htm?tab=list/very_easy_vogue_dresses_br_includes_koko_beall_designer&page=all (ultrasimple en long dans une belle matière)
    http://www.voguepatterns.com/item/V2859.htm?tab=list/vintage_vogue&page=all (une petite incursion dans le vintage : robe et petit haut)
    http://www.voguepatterns.com/item/V1076.htm?tab=evening_bridal_includes_designer&page=1 (et pourquoi forcément une robe, mais là c'est un parti-pris qui ne passera pas inaperçu à assumer ;-)

    En tous les cas tous mes voeux de réussite en espérant que tu gagnera ce prix.

    Miaaa from Paris

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Here are a few more in addition to what's already been suggested. Everything looks good on your beautiful figure (Insert face green with envy here!)
    McCall 5752- Perfect Knit Dress
    Butterick 6582- Retro Dress view B
    Vogue 2787- Vintage
    Vogue 1108- New release
    I'm thinking, since you'll be winning this award :)) that the dress should have something up at the shoulders- it's just my pet peeve, I do not like the strapless gowns up at the podium, looks like you're stepping out of the shower :)

    RépondreEffacer
  4. I don't know if you have time but the LBD from Go Patterns has appealed to me. The PR reviews are here: http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/search.pl?&search=1&patternid=15281&CompanyID=138

    Maybe there is a suitable clone but with your beautiful figure I'd choose a lovely fitted sheath, and I would not necessarily make it in black.

    Bonne chance!! J'espère écouter les nouvelles après la cérémonie!

    RépondreEffacer
  5. Not necessary black, I like the style of the Go patterns dress, simple and stylish.
    Good luck, hope you win!

    RépondreEffacer
  6. I also recommend the GoPatterns. I have it and have read the instructions but have yet to make it. It is lovely made up.

    RépondreEffacer
  7. I Anne!

    In my opinion, it's not necessary a black dress for a cocktail, actually, I use all color for a ceremony except black, however it’s a basic peace nr. 1 in our wardrobe.

    You can choice grey metallic dress (silver), or a soft pink, pastel tones.
    For the model I love wrapped dresses.

    **

    RépondreEffacer

Popular Posts